Our simulation-driven learning content is designed using cutting-edge animation tools to provide a life-like learning experience for employees or learners. The training places the learner in defined situations where they interact with scenarios presented to them, controlled by the content to achieve desired instructional outcomes. GrowthSource combines modeling, entertainment, challenges, and instructional elements to create learning simulations that enhance user involvement and retention. Our simulation-driven learning content is an excellent option when AR and VR driven training content is unaffordable.
Where can you use it in your business
- Technical skills training: Simulation driven learning content can provide an immersive and interactive way of training employees in technical skills, such as machinery operation, equipment handling, and software usage.
- Problem-solving skills: Simulations can present complex and challenging scenarios that require learners to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve them.
- Leadership training: By simulating real-life situations, simulation driven learning content can help in the development of leadership skills, such as decision-making, team management, and communication.
- Decision-making skills: Simulation driven learning content can provide learners with the opportunity to experience the consequences of their decisions in a safe environment, allowing them to learn from their mistakes and improve their decision-making skills.
- Analysis and deduction skills: By presenting complex scenarios and challenges, simulation driven learning content can help learners develop their analytical and deductive skills.
- SaaS based product trainings: Simulations can help in the training of users in the effective usage of software applications, such as SaaS-based products, by providing a realistic and interactive training environment.
Advantages of Learning Simulations
- Cost-effective training solution
- Provides guided experiences that can replace or amplify real-world experiences
- Immersive and interactive, replicating substantial aspects of the real world
- Enables learners to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes without the dangers of real situations
- Structured learning experiences that offer low-cost practice scenarios
- Assessment of learners before they encounter real-world environments.